As an experienced Developer, you’d make a great addition to our rapidly growing engineering team. Do you want mentorship from an IIT graduate https://linkd.in/1B9UoFO who led Pure Digital’s software engineering team, which was acquired by Cisco for $590M USD?
At CognitiveClouds, we focus on developing world-class software products for startups and large companies alike. We bring Silicon Valley’s startup culture to our modern office in Bangalore where you won’t find cubicles and uptight business executives dressed in suits.
Do you enjoy learning new languages and staying current with modern open source technologies?
I’m looking forward to your quick response with your updated CV, your current company, current ctc and expected ctc, notice period if any, to discuss the opportunity we have more in detail with you.
We are looking Node.js Developer having at least 2-3 years of experience responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions like postgres, mongoDB and nosql cloud data store.
- Experience with in client interaction is a plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git