UX Design Apprenticeship
We Are CognitiveClouds
At CognitiveClouds, we solve big problems through small screens. By constantly honing our craft and keeping our toolbox full we want to become extensions of great product teams and create more happiness in the world around us. We focus our attention in the mobile space, creating iOS & Android apps, mobile & responsive sites.
As a UX Apprentice, you will:
- Work closely with strategists, product designers, engineers, and clients to help take a mobile product from concept to launch
- Learn real world applications of user-centered design methods, and serve as the voice of the user to the rest of the team
- Put into practice UX research methods to answer unknowns and validate assumptions
- Maintain good organization of findings, information, and assets
- Design wireframes and user flows
- Build prototypes
- Plan out information architecture and/or content strategy
- Conduct competitive analyses
- Facilitate user research
- Assist with planning out user test format, goals, and questions
- Recruit test candidates
- Conduct user interviews and usability studies
- Analyze feedback
CognitiveClouds is built on an open culture foundation where opinion and feedback has equal value regardless of source, title or seniority. A no-nonsense company, our community of brilliant thinkers and doers value each other’s thoughts, which drive the products and processes of tomorrow.
Improvements to process roll out upon validation and we place equal value on ideas from new assistants to seasoned engineers because we believe working smarter gives us time to innovate and do our best work. Regular company updates focus on transparent communication about what’s happening, where we’re headed and why.